Rootkhp is the best tool for root Android Nouget. You can gain admin access of more than 1000 models of various Android smartphones using Rootkhp in single click. Please check the list of rootkhp compatible devices to see whether your device is available. We encourage anyone to try rooting their devices using Rootkhp although the device model is not seen on the compatibility list. Please check rootkhp tutorial section below.
Rootkhp download links
How to root using rootkhp
- Download Rootkhp on your computer.
- Make sure that you have enabled USB debugging mode on your Android device.
- Connect Android device to the PC via USB cable.
- Click on the Orange color Root button.
- Rootkhp will display a notification “Root process started, Please wait few minutes”.
- Wait until the Rootkhp complete the rooting process itself and finally you’ll see message “Congratulations! Root finished” on the successful completion of rooting.
- You may close the notification and Rootkhp. Return to your device, Use a root checker to verify whether the device has been rooted accurately.
Rooting Android Nouget
Rootkhp 1.4 is capable of root Android Nouget or Android N. Rootkhp 1.4 featured with following abilities.
- Support rooting Android Nougat 7.0
- Compatible for following devices.
- Huawei p9 lite
- Meizu MX6
- Samsung Galaxy J MAX
- Xiaomi Mi Max
- Sharp Aquos 507SH
- Panasonic Eluga Note
What’s new on Rootkhp 1.6 latest version
- Hisense C1, Nexus 6, LG G2 bug fixed
- Rootkhp unexpected restart on Windows Vista SP1 is fixed
- Many other devices added including Huawei G9 Plus, BlackBerry Priv, Xiaomi Redmi 3 Pro, BlackBerry DTEK50, Xiaomi Mi5
If you see an error when click on the root button, please check the device connection to the PC is properly done and activated USB debugging mode.
You can run Rootkhp on Windows 10, Windows 2012 R2, Windows 8.1, Windows 2012, Windows 8, Windows 2008 R2, Windows 7, Windows 2008 andWindows Vista.
Rootkhp apk is currently not available since the mobile version is still under developing.